Vista Hebrew fonts: who has them?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 09:59:16 IDT 2009

> Oh, those fonts are unicode, and I can assure you that they do have
> Hebrew fonts. I use Arial from this download all the times on browser
> and many other applications (pidgin etc..)..

They are unicode, but they do not seem to contain the Hebrew glyphs.
Is there a way to open them to be certain?

> You can also copy the TTF files from your Vista or XP install and use
> ttmkfdir so your X can recognize those fonts. It should be in your
> c:\windows\fonts or something (look for TTF type files).

I don't have Vista or XP, I have only ever seen the fonts on other
peoples' computers. That is the reason that I started this thread, I
need to find someone with Vista in Hebrew!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il