sms via asterisk

Erez D erez0001 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 19:59:52 IDT 2009

i'll break it into a few questions:
some of them i need to find out by myself,
but if anybody knows the answer to any of them, please let me know.

thanks,
erez.

the questions are:
1. does anybody know of a working sensms script ?
2. is there a way of sending sms via sip, and speceificly via nokia (n95
8gb) builtin client
3. can i send sms via bezeq line, and does Grandstream HandyTone 488 support
it