strace -e open

Moshe Brace using Yahoo mbrace700 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 1 10:20:35 IST 2009

Good morning to you, I followed your instructions and my picture appears in the Skype Preview, here is a picture of the console.

SendThisFile File Notification

Click the following link to retrieve your file:

https://www.sendthisfile.com/Jle5XMBVgkZv1wUdZmXSq3TE

Skype Strace-01.03.2009 -10.16am.png

If the above link is not clickable, copy and paste the link into a browser to download your file.