[Telux] Next Meeting: "Private Satellite Television in Linux" on 8-March

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Mar 1 13:35:14 IST 2009

Hi all!

The Tel Aviv Open Source Club will host a talk by Erez Doron about "Private
Satellite Television in Linux" - on 08-March-2009.

The meeting will take place at Tel Aviv University, at the Schreiber Maths&CS
building, room 008 on 18:30. So mark your calendars. For more information can
be found at:

* http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/telux/

* http://wiki.osdc.org.il/index.php/Tel_Aviv_Meeting_on_08_March_2009

With any other problems, feel free to contact me:

http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/

We are always looking for presentations on interesting topics. If you have an
interesting idea for a talk, feel free to contact us and we'll co-ordinate a
date.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      http://www.shlomifish.org/

<mauke>    I'm not interested in what you're doing; what are you trying to
           achieve?
<PerlJam>  mauke: I'm trying to achieve world peace and this regex is
           the last thing standing in my way! ;)