Windows-free laptop in Israel - possible after all

Dan Shimshoni danshimsh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:23:45 IST 2009

Hi,
 -  It is good to hear about it!

 - I urge everybody else who has a similar experience with
buying Windows-free laptops in Israel with other stores
to report in this mailing list.
-  I believe that the Linux users community in Israel has some power;
and I believe that eventually this might increase the numbers of such
stores.

Rgs,
DanS