[Telux] Should We Look for a Different Meeting Location?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Mar 3 16:43:14 IST 2009

Hi all,

some days ago Eddie informed me that the Schreiber Maths & CS building that
the Tel Aviv Open Source club (= Telux) meets in is, from now on, going to be
locked at 20:00 with us having to leave the classroom at 19:45. Since we meet
at 18:30, this gives us an hour and 15 minutes for the presentation, which is
not really enough. Some people said that even 18:30 is too early for them, and
so we cannot really start earlier - at 17:30 or so.

I already informed the presenter at our next meeting this Sunday (about
Private Satellite Television with Linux), that he'll have to finish early, but
we need a more long-term solution.

I've been thinking that maybe we should look for a different place to meet. So
my questions are:

1. Can anyone suggest a new place?

2. Does anyone have a different suggestion.

I was told the Students' Association at TAU wants to protest and revert that
ruling, but it's still too early to tell what will come out of it.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

"The Human Hacking Field Guide" - http://xrl.us/bjn8q

<mauke>    I'm not interested in what you're doing; what are you trying to
           achieve?
<PerlJam>  mauke: I'm trying to achieve world peace and this regex is
           the last thing standing in my way! ;)