Fax Modems?

Moshe Brace using Yahoo mbrace700 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 9 14:18:58 IST 2009

I have a feeling that most of the PCI fax cards are really Windows type fax cards and won't work with Linux. Therefore an external Fax Modem would be preferential. This is a kin to the problem  with ADSL or Cable Modem where an external router or certain external modems work. But a lot of homework needs to be done which will support. Maybe those using Mac computers will do the job.
Moshe