SPF and mailing lists

Noam Rathaus noamr at beyondsecurity.com
Wed Mar 18 17:52:18 IST 2009

Hi Shachar,

Are you sure about the SPF?

The idea of SPF and Mailing list to is "forward all emails" so they appear to
come from the mailing list, and utilize the reply-to so that replies get sent
to the right location.

I suggest reading:
http://www.openspf.org/FAQ/Forwarding

Which explains what you need to do to make your mailing list "SPF compatible".

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO
noamr at beyondsecurity.com
http://www.beyondsecurity.com

"Know that you are safe."

Join Beyond Security in London
at Infosecurity Europe, April 28-30, Booth M71