CanoScan 3200F USB Scanner

Moshe Brace using Yahoo mbrace700 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 12:29:26 IST 2009

Many thanks to you for taking the time to reply to me. I have looked at this page, but as a newbie to Linux I do not know as yet how to compile.

I know that quite a number of these excellent Windows/Mac scanners were sold, and I have seen on various forum pages that other than may be in an Emulator they won't work.

Do you have any plans to write a driver for this one? I think there will be a lot of happy people if you decide to do so.

Be well
Moshe Brace
http://moshe.lee.co.il