Hebrew FAQ

Aharon Schkolnik aschkolnik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:44:43 IST 2009

Thanks for the response.

Actually, I meant to ask about how to do set things up using xorg.conf - since
that is how I have done it in the past. However, since several people have
recommeded using Gnome/KDE, I have gone that route, and have set it up under
KDE. Seems to be working fine.

Thanks !

BTW, anyone  else having  trouble accessing iglu  web site ?

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,    |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward   |
  is great, and the Master of the house is    |  aschkolnik at gmail.com
  impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2    |  054 3344135