Timezone update in SCO

Ira Abramov lists-Linux-IL at ira.abramov.org
Fri Mar 27 13:46:11 IDT 2009

Quoting Doron Shikmoni, from the post of Fri, 27 Mar:
> Hi Ira,
>
> See: ftp://ftp.cs.huji.ac.il/pub/tz/israel/aix/timezone.2009

You mean the good-ol' AIX has no better, "zic"-like solution for this?
that's hillarious in a very sad way...

man, I have barely touched Unix machines in years. I think since I left
Internet Ganav in 2000, I have bumped into one BSD-based "pfSense",
these two SCO machines yesterday and maybe 30 minutes on a SunOS
machine. I wonder if I'm geting the right (or wrong?) kind of clients or
is this really the age of GNU/Linux ;)

shabat shalom!

--
Just beyond your reach