Re: הנדון: העברה: תקלה בגישה לאתרכם

Tomer Cohen tomer at gmx.net
Tue Mar 31 13:03:19 IDT 2009

Do you mind checking for existence of any IE8-specific meta tags such as
EmulateIE7? In case they are using such tags we can show them that they care
about IE8 users but not the others.

(I have heard recently about some Israeli sites which didn't added that tags
and broke the support for IE8 in addition to Opera/Webkit/Gecko browsers...)

2009/3/31 Hetz Ben Hamo <hetzbh at gmail.com>

> Sorry to disappoint you. I just tried the site with IE8 and it works
> fine there, but not on IE, nor Chrome, nor Safari 4, Konqueror.
>
> Hetz
>
> 2009/3/31 Micha Feigin <michf at post.tau.ac.il>:
> > On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:09:49 +0000
> > "Noam Rathaus" <noamr at beyondsecurity.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I guess they won't be ready by May this year
> >>

> > I'm probably too naive but I'm hoping that microsoft starts pushing
> explorer 8
> > on people and then they will have to improve on the sites, but they will
> > probably still keep using problematic activeX controls
> >
> >> Thanks,
> >> Noam Rathaus
> >> Beyond Security

Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com
Sent from: Givatayim TA Israel.
George Burns  - "Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed."