OOo Hebrew support: creation of ODT and DOC files

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:25:55 IDT 2009

I may be lucky, but I have had no problems with creating new Hebrew
documents or opening Hebrew documents in recent OOo versions. For
purposes of this thread, lets keep discussion limited to OOo 3+ and
documents originally created and edited in that application. Documents
created in or edited in Word are a different matter.

If you have a document that has Hebrew problems, in either ODT or DOC
format, then please send it to me so that I can triage and file bugs.
If it is a bad DOC save, then send to me the original ODT as well.
Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com