OOo Hebrew support: creation of ODT and DOC files

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:37:53 IDT 2009

> What exactly is the problem you experience ?
> It might be even a settings issue rather then a bug.

I am not experiencing any problem, but another thread on this list
makes me believe that some people are. Therefore, I would like to
triage their problems without taking the other thread off topic.

> I do not find any Hebrew problems with OOo and MS Office file formats (both
> Excel and Word) that created by MS Office.

I'd rather deal with OOo-created files first, as that was the concern
in the other thread.

> And I'm using OpenOffice 3.0.1.
>
> Ido

Is this Ido from Electrical Engineering at the Technion?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il