Computer recommendation for Linux server.

Marc Volovic marcvolovic at me.com
Thu May 7 22:58:05 IDT 2009

Hi

Can't be done.

You're (to put it candidly) saying - what DESKTOP machine with lotsa
disks be cheap!

The answer - with your budget - none. Five 1TB disks will cost you
some 2K ILS. A RAID controller will cost another 600-1500 ILS, say 1K.
This is your budget and no desktop yet.

Either reduce capacity oir increase cost.