usb packet analyzer on windows

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue May 12 16:14:00 IDT 2009

On Tuesday 12 May 2009 15:29:17 Constantine Shulyupin wrote:
> Yes, I need USB Windows sniffer to develop driver on Linux.
> And somebody on this mailing list has this experience.

Well, a quick Google search for "windows usb sniffer" yielded this:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbsnoop/

Last release is from 2002, but it may still be good enough. An older version
of this program was used by Emil Kohn to prepare a Linux driver for a USB ADSL
modem that was only supported under Windows:

http://www.mail-archive.com/lin-club@vipe.technion.ac.il/msg01287.html

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

"The Human Hacking Field Guide" - http://xrl.us/bjn8q