(FW) JOB: Activity is looking for a Linux kernel expert.

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:29:21 IDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 10:33 +0300, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> Experienced Linux-Kernel / Networking programmer
>
> - Linux-Kernel Expert.
> - Extensive networking knowledge.
> - Very good knowledge in networking infrastructure (Switches, Routers
> etc).
> - Experience in Linux TCP Stack, Linux Net-Filter, IPTables - Advantage.
> - Linux device drivers development experience.
>
> For additional information, please contact: asher at activity.co.il
>
> - Gilboa

Before I'll get into trouble because of this:
Asher from Activity contacted me in an effort to fill in this position.
As I had no "relocation" plans I offered to help him by posting a
message in Linux-IL on his behalf.

I have no stake in this matter; I don't have any connection to Activity
(check the Linux-IL archives...), nor am I posed to gain anything if I
help them fill this position.
My intentions were purely altruistic.

Guess I had to make this clear from the get-go.

Aviv & Geoffrey,

I find it rather insulting that both of you were quick to raise
unfounded accusation without bothering to check the facts before you hit
the send button.

- Gilboa