Ditching ubuntu

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Wed May 20 18:49:58 IDT 2009

On May 20, 2009, at 6:21 PM, Meir Michanie wrote:

> What do you think about using CENTOS with livna as a home desktop?
> I want to install it and forget about it.
> For Grandma, I need skype, im, flash, video camera.

I'm going to answer this as if it were a joke, it's not, but sometimes
a little humor helps.

If you want to set it up and forget it use Windows XP.

If you want to visit frequently, use Linux, Ubuntu more frequently
than CENTOS.

If you want a free place to live, and don't mind the constant
questions, use VISTA.

Geoff.

--
geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM