USB Flash with LCD or MP3 with Accessible LCD (OT?)

Eli Marmor marmor at netmask.it
Tue May 26 18:35:32 IDT 2009

Hi,

I'm looking for a USB flash with an LCD, which is accessible from the
computer (i.e. you can control the content of the LCD from the computer
which the USB flash is connected to).

Alternatively, if there is any MP3, which its LCD is accessible from
the computer, it may help me too.

So far, all of the MP3 players that I checked, can't help, because
their LCDs are disabled when connected to a computer.

The OS of the computer is Linux, so if a driver is needed (to write to
the LCD), it's not a problem (though I believe that if here is any
solution, it doesn't involve special drivers, but only access the FS of
the USB and put an image or text to be displayed on the LCD).

Thanks!
--
Eli Marmor
marmor at netmask.it