OT: Job Offer

Daniel Feiglin dilogsys at inter.net.il
Thu May 28 11:34:07 IDT 2009

Hello folks!

I've been asked to pass this on - it's not specifically Linux (in fact I
don't know what platform is used), but we all have to eat ...

Company: Radwin Ltd., www.radwin.com
Software Development - Student
Project Description:
Develop planning tools to be deployed to a wireless network.
The project includes development of programs involving algorithms and
user interface.
The position requires about three days work per week.
Qualifications:
Student, year two or higher up to first degree with honors in one of the
following disciplines: Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Electrical Engineering.
Requirements:
* Independent worker
* Quick learner of new material
* Previous programming experience - an advantage
* Familiarity with a C++/Perl programming environment - an advantage
* Programming in a Web environment - an advantage

Please send CVs directly to Libat Levy,Libat at radwin.com.

Regards,

Daniel Feiglin