"binks" when using newer kernels

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kde.org
Sat May 30 01:47:46 IDT 2009

Now it's even funier... X really locked up. All the display was just shut
down... even good old terminals were gone.

If I understand correcttly I need also to upgrade Xorg... will it work with
the old "official" kernel?  or are xorg+linux bundeled together?

I just heard that EXT4 is stable in 2.6.30... but no distro still uses that
kernel by default. As Xorg 1.6 should come "soon", all I can think of is "all
distros are messed up right now, wait". No upgrade for me it seems.

PS:
Yes, your machine has 915G. Still having all those passwords which prevent you
from working after you go doing #1?

;-)