hebrew text to speech

ik idokan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 14:57:03 IST 2009

espeak does not yet work with Hebrew.
My biggest problems are that I do not have time or knowledge how to add such
support. I have a lot of things that I do not understand in the audio field
regardless of voice synthesizing, so I do not know how to add support for
such tools.

Anyway, thank you all for the answer, when I'll have some time, even without
this specific client, I think to add proper tts support for Hebrew in Linux
(now if only I have the source of time ... ;))

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/