Home Theatre computer

ik idokan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:01:03 IST 2009

I've tested FIT-PC2 for the company in the beginning of the year.

It meets almost all of your points.
It uses USB based keyboard and mouse.
it have HDMI/DVI support only.
It's small (smaller then my OpenMoko), and not noisy at all.
It has IR support (no remote control though afaik).
You only need to connect it to your kvm (keyboard, video, mouse), and sound,
and it suppose to be ready.

The price is a bit high, but if you are looking for an already working
machine, that is an Israeli made, i think it's a very good choice.

Please note that I was not payed to make advertising for them, but I really
liked that machine after testing it with stress tests and few other tests
for the manufactured company.

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/