Modifying Javascript on-the-fly in Firefox

Eran Levy mceranlevy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 20:08:30 IST 2009

Hi Shlomi, I thought Baruch want to these modifications only once for
debugging purposes.

Baruch - If you want to do these each time a page loaded, I would suggest to
write a Firefox extension which modifying the DOM each time a page loaded.
I'm not sure if you are familiar with Netbeans, but you can download a
plugin called Foxplugin for Netbeans, which enables you to write Firefox
extensions easily and debug them as well.

Feel free to write me privately and discuss a solution.

Good luck
Eran

--
Thanks,