[off] Bezeq NGN - good or bad?

Noam Rathaus noamr at beyondsecurity.com
Wed Oct 14 16:57:19 IST 2009

Hi,

The NGN site is promotional information and has no relevance to the
hardware/equipment

so I would take any information written there as promotional and nothing
more

I don't know about whether or not 30000/1000 will even work, but if someone
gets that and tries to use that for uploading he will be "shocked" to find
out you can't get both at the same time