PHP / Asterisk developer needed

nir grinberg nir at grinberg.org
Sat Oct 17 21:56:21 IST 2009

Hi,

For on-going needs and projects, we are looking for a person with
following knowledge and experience:
- Experience in development of PHP UI / MySQL Db following Project
specs documents.
- Ability to explore and resolve problems independently.
- Preferably experience with Asteriks management (UI level), call
routing, dial-plans etc.  This is a big plus, but if you have some
experience, we can teach you what is needed.
- Experience with integration of 3rd party APIs.

Work is from home (where ever this might be) and requires an internet
connection.
Bituch Menahalim
Mobile phone
All expenses paid (internet line/phone line etc).

Full time job.

If interested, please send full CV to nir at israelnumber.com

--
Regards,