[Weekend Reminder] Re: [Telux] Next Meeting: "CMake" on 25-October-2009

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Fri Oct 23 20:37:11 IST 2009

Hi all!

This is a weekend reminder that we will have a TelFOSS meeting about CMake the
upcoming Sunday (25-Oct-2009) on 18:30 in Tel Aviv University. More details
can be found below.

Sorry for not publicising it on Facebook, but the wretched Send button did not
work in Firefox. :-(. It was on Whatsup.org.il, though.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish