[SOLVED?] Re: Feedback on Acer laptop w. Linux

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Fri Sep 4 11:20:20 IDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 09:19 +0300, Boaz Rymland wrote:

> WebCam: not working out of the box. Haven't really tried setting it up
> yet.

>From my limited experience, the gspca driver (for several Webcam models)
does not work nicely with NViDia proprietary drivers.

For my new desktop PC (which I already ordered and should receive next
week), I specified an ATI display card.

                                               --- Omer

--
"Kosher" Cellphones (cellphones with blocked SMS, video and Internet)
are menace to the deaf.  They must be outlawed!

I may be affiliated in any way.