eTextBooks (for kids)

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 14:06:54 IDT 2009

> Is there a place to buy electronic versions of textbooks for (israeli)
> school children?
> The schools don't have places for kids to keep their books on premises, so
> they have to schlep all their books all day long. They are heavy.  I'd
> rather they carried a small laptop or e-book reader.
> Any ideas?

You are ahead of your time. What grade are the kids in? You should
know that the books are likely used for more than reading, for
instance they may have to write in the book.

You should also know that Education Ministry limits the sacks on one's
back to 10% of their body weight. If your kid's books and a reasonable
pack exceed this, complain to the school management. Keep us informed.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il