Need Recommendation for Israeli Rails Hosting

Ori Berger linux-il at orib.net
Mon Sep 14 20:57:53 IDT 2009

ASAF HALILI wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I need a recommendation for a hosting that support ruby on rails,
> linux hosting.
> I prefer shared hosting but VPS is also acceptable.
> I need really good response time so I prefer that the hosting will be
> located in Israel.
>
> Anoyone knows such a hosting?
>
> Thanks, Asaf.

I can recommend 34sp.com for great service. Never tried running ruby
there myself, but the checklist say it is supported. I'm still using
their "personal hosting" $2/month program which has since been
discontinued, and the service is great. The cheapest program they offer
now is $8/month, and I assume the service is just as good.

They are located in the UK, which is not as good as being located in
Israel, but for a well designed site is not much of a difference.

Not affiliated with them, except for being a happy customer for 9 years now.