Virtualization recommendation

sara fink sara.fink at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 10:26:11 IDT 2009

At
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

you will see at the top VirtualBox binaries. If you then click on
VirtualBox 3.0.6 for linux hosts link you will get to the link that
Michael mentioned
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Linux_Downloads and have the binaries
of your distribution.

Probably ubuntu has a very old version. You need to take from the site
and then install it. and naturally to agree to their license.