Please Review the "Hamakor Prize for 2009" English Translation

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Thu Sep 17 01:13:37 IDT 2009

Hi all!

Please review the Hamakor Prize for 2009 English Translation:

http://www.shlomifish.org/hamakor-prize-winners-eng.xhtml

The Hebrew original is at:

http://www.whatsup.org.il/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=6486

The English translation has some improvements over the English one and the URL
is not final and temporary. After everyone is done reviewing, I can put the
final announcement on my site for publicising in people's blogs.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish