I have a rabbit in my ears ;-)

mbrace7forums at aim.com mbrace7forums at aim.com
Thu Sep 17 20:30:00 IDT 2009

Manchester University were one of the first to install a computer. Back in those days they probably needed half the power of the Electric grid of the area to run them. They were all glass and large cabinets. By today's standard probably the equivalent of 286 computer not even a Pentium.

In their wisdom they decided to see what this computer could do. So they decided to translate the sentence from Shakespeare 'The spirit is strong but the flesh is weak' into Russian and back again to English. They got the following: The Vodka is great but the meat has gone off!

Moshe