Free SMS solution?

Hetz Ben Hamo hetzbh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 03:18:59 IDT 2009

Hi,

I decided to install Cacti on my US server, to prevent incidents like
I have (It's quite amazing that the hosting company provides
"notification" service, and that it notifies you if it can't .. ping
the server.

Anyway, I'm looking for a way to send SMS, and prefer a free solution
(the packages which Unicell sells costs a lot and my amount of SMS's
would be like 3-4 a month). Anyone had this issue and solved it? I
thought to use Nadav's sendsms script but it doesn't work any more..

Thanks,
Hetz
--
Skepticism is the lazy person's default position.
my blog (hebrew): http://benhamo.org