Hebrew calendar software creators: can you notify this list when updating the calendar?

kobi zamir kobi.zamir at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 18:34:20 IDT 2010

Ohh.... Perl is an ugly language ...

Here is the perl code with shlomi's sugestions, it works just the same.

#------------------------------------------
use strict;
use warnings;
use hdate;

my $h = hdatec::new_Hdate();

$h->set_gdate(1,1,2010);

my $julian = $h->get_julian();

for(my $i = 0; $i < 365; $i++) {
	$h->set_jd($julian + $i);

	my $day = $h->get_gday();
	my $month = $h->get_gmonth();
	my $holyday = $h->get_holyday_string(1);

	if ($holyday) {
		print "$day/$month $holyday\n";
	}
}