Nexus One vs Galaxy S

Gadi Cohen dragon at wastelands.net
Sat Apr 17 17:48:21 IDT 2010

On 17/04/2010 14:49, Amos Shapira wrote:

> Is this about the Galaxy Icon?
> Because its specs page (as far as I followed) specifies it doesn't
> even have WiFi, which I think is a major bummer.

Nope, we're discussing the soon to be released Samsung i9000 "Galaxy S".

Here's a link I hadn't pasted yet:
"5 reasons to wait for the Samsung Galaxy S"
http://androidandme.com/2010/03/news/5-reasons-to-wait-for-the-samsung-galaxy-s/

Shachar, the page also claims improved battery life, citing beyond the
super amoled display, the 45nm die size (whereas according to the
article most other Android phones are still on 65nm).

--
Gadi Cohen aka Kinslayer <dragon at wastelands.net> www.wastelands.net
Freelance admin/coding/design HABONIM DROR linux/fantasy enthusiast