GPRS modem for embedded Linux

Noam Koren noamko at shani.net
Sat Apr 24 20:01:41 IDT 2010

Hi Dan,

I am not sure that it is sold in stores at all.

The local Telit sales office should be able provide information as to
how to get it
(http://www.telit.com/en/about/company/telit-sales-offices.php#israel)
.  In many cases the target audience for such devices is embedded system
developers and not the end user.

Noam