Modern development environment on dated RHEL

Kfir Lavi lavi.kfir at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 13:14:10 IDT 2010

Hi,

I'm a Gentoo user and did it a lot of times, though using chroot.
It is basically installing Gentoo into a directory. So you follow the Gentoo
installation manual. You finish before the Grub installation section.
Its a very straight forward procedure. Then you will have a very strong
environment for a developer.

If you choose to try this path, feel free to email me with any questions.
I'll gladly help and share my experience.

Regards,
Kfir