Fwd: Ben Gurion - arrivals in Firefox

Omer Zak w1 at zak.co.il
Wed Apr 28 05:46:07 IDT 2010

The ridiculous thing with the IAA Web site is that the landings page actively blocks non-IE browsers and prevents them from displaying the data.
I am able to routinely check landing times by using View Source and searching for the flight number of interest.
If you ask me, I'd look for a conspiracy theory there - such as a secret agreement with Microsoft to continue to block non-IE browsers.

--- Omer

--
By running MS-Windows XP on your PC, you are probably a multi-zombie.

I may be affiliated in any way.