send sms via icq

Tomer Cohen tomer at gmx.net
Sat Aug 14 14:06:48 IDT 2010

Are you sure this service is still active? As far as I know recently ICQ
stopped sending free messages, or you have to charge your account with some
messages with few replies.

However, you can still send free messages from the providers websites, and
from gmail (the same procedure of charging the account with replies apply to
gmail).

2010/8/14 sara fink <sara.fink at gmail.com>

> Hi Everyone
>
> I tried today few times to send sms via icq protocol with the script. For
> some reason it fails, even sending to orange numbers. Someone experience the
> same issues? few months ago we had the problem with cellcom which disabled
> sending via icq.
>
> I hope it's just a temporary problem and they don't follow cellcom pattern.
>

> The error I get is Trying to connect.....failed!
> ERROR:
>

> Will be happy to hear your experience.

Tomer Cohen
http://tomercohen.com