You develop in Linux and are looking for work, and are requested to provide CV as a .doc file - what would you do?

Kfir Lavi lavi.kfir at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 06:07:46 IDT 2010

Hi Omer,
I'm currently also looking for a job.
Usually I send my CV in html format. Then some of the recipients ask me for
DOC file. So then I send the OO Doc CV.
When I go to interview I see that the HTML CV is appearing inline in the
message. I see that from their printed CV they bring to the interview.
The only time recipients asked for DOC file, is when it involves  workers
from head hunters office.
Every other company I contacted just used the html or pdf I sent them.

I'm still looking for a job, so I'm not sure my methods are correct ;-)

Regards,
Kfir