OT: heard about internetto?

Ori Berger linux-il at orib.net
Fri Aug 20 22:48:45 IDT 2010

Stan Goodman wrote:
> For comparison, using the VoIP connection I already have, and adding an
> Israel DID number would cost $5/mo for the DID (~NIS20); price for calls
> is $0.019/minute (~8 agorot). The advantage, although it won't change my
> financial condition, is in favor of VoIP.
.
.
.
> The VoIP solution also relieves me of extra charges for "other carriers",
> i.e. for the privilege of calling this or that cellular company.

Am I reading correctly that your VoIP provider lets you call Cellular
providers for less than 2 cents a minute? If so, could you please tell
us who that is?

e.g. grnvoip, which is cheap (though not the cheapest) gives
1c/bezeq&hot, 8c/mobile.
<http://70.42.72.190/rates-show-all.html?replicaid=8&hasLimit=false&searchString=israel>
I would happily switch to a cheaper provider.

Ori