linux system that does not use the console except in TEXT mode.

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 10:43:59 IDT 2010

On Aug 23, 2010, at 10:40 AM, shimi wrote:

> I think most distro's have 'nox' and/or 'nofb' or equivalent...

Thanks,  I'll try the nofb option, but there is no X installed on the
computer. At first I thought that I could have it installed but not
started so I could use Xvnc, and renamed the X server to something
else, but that did not work either. Then I tried their server version
with no X installed at all.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must