Monthly waste of time :-) Has anyone been able to buy a Digital TV USB stick in Israel and get it to work under Linux?

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 22:50:48 IDT 2010

On Aug 25, 2010, at 10:29 PM, Tomer Cohen wrote:

> I'm not sure if Elad was talking about USB stick but a full featured
> tuner box.

I'm not sure I had to read it via Google Translate, but I think you
are right.

> As for usb sticks, It worth reading the planet, and especially Guy
> Sheffer's blog post - http://www.guysoft.co.il/2009/08/31/dvb-t/

Actually it's not worth reading Guy's blog entry anymore. Not only is
it a year old, but it refers to a USB stick that he bought in the mail
from Hong Kong.

That particular model was a closeout and no longer made when he got
it. It was never available in Israel.

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must