Hebrew DNS

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Mon Aug 30 20:07:29 IDT 2010

On 30/08/2010, at 12:34, Tomer Cohen wrote:

> Please note that ISOC does not provide Hebrew domains domains just yet (in
> the scheme of HebrewString.co.il and HebrewString.net.il), and there is no
> known plans to allow it anytime soon.

My client wrote to me that "The Internet Society (ISOC) began the process of
pre-registering domain names in Hebrew. English domain names under the
extensions .co.il and .org.il can register their URLs in Hebrew now as
well."  My client has .co.il and .org.il domains.

So I assume it's coming soon, even though you say there are no known plans.

Thanks to everyone who replied!  I learned something new.

sambo