Try reproducing Firefox Bug No. 611511

shimi linux-il at shimi.net
Wed Dec 1 09:35:08 IST 2010

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 9:27 AM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> wrote:

> On Wednesday 01 December 2010 09:22:00 shimi wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il>
> wrote:> Works for me.
> >

> Do you mean that you can reproduce the bug, or that everything is working
> fine
> and you don't notice the offending behaviour?

> > Distro: Gentoo Linux
> > KDE 4.5.1
> > ISP: Bezeqint.
>
> Seems similar to what I have.

"Works" mean that it works :) Nothing special observed; It's a bit "heavy"
to render (i.e. scrolling is not as smooth as an already loaded page - but I
think that's always true when a page is rendered...), but everything
responds well, I switched tabs, went to the address bar, etc etc, response
time < 0.3 second I would say.

As for the environment... It's not THAT similar... for starters, we're not
using the same distro. :)

More information on my environment that might help you...

x11-base/xorg-server-1.7.4.901
x11-drivers/xf86-video-ati-6.13.1
Video card: Radeon HD 4670 [RV730XT]

Composition stuff : KDE built in