Video streamers with 5000 channels of TV

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 10:29:30 IST 2010

This is not really a linux question, but it might be. Friday's Yediot
had an ad from Macsani Chasmal for a video streamer (make and model
not listed). The ad said that it used SAMBA, so I assume it is Linux
based. The ad also said that it was able to show 5,000 channels of TV
for free.

That's what I'm interested in, where do they get that number, and how
do I find them?

Thanks in advance.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.