cable to copy VCR to DVD

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 10:46:51 IST 2010

On Dec 12, 2010, at 10:26 AM, Shlomo Solomon wrote:

> I'm including a link. The product comes with a Windows only program
> (ULEAD
> VIDEO STUDIO). Does anyone know if or how it could be used in Linux?
> The
> connections are from the RCA output of the VCR (or any other source)
> to USB on
> the computer.

If you can, wait two months. I have already seen "fire sale" prices on
LCD TVs with analog tuners, Feb 3, when they have all stopped working,
people will be getting rid of devices without digital tuners. I'm sure
at that point there will be many PC cards sold cheaply, given or
thrown away. Most of them are supported in Linux.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.