Bezeq's Dropbox imitation

Daniel Feiglin dilogsys at inter.net.il
Sun Dec 19 10:47:59 IST 2010

Hello folks!

Bezeq is offering a "Dropbox" imitation for very reasonable fees: NIS 1
/Gb for oa 10 or 20 Gb package. The first two Gb are free (like
Dropbox). Of course their technicians only support Windows and have
(officially) never heard of Linux.     Apart from the cost, there is the
very important security attraction - the Bezeq servers for this are
located in Israel.

Has anyone on the list succeeded in using Linux opposite this service,
perhaps by hacking kdropbox or something similar?

What parameters should I request to "concoct" something myself (Oy vay!
I haven't done socket programming since 2000)?

Regards,

Daniel