Linux Jobs

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda ladypine at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 20:59:49 IST 2010

Hi Ariela,

To sum the Job issues:

1. Linux/Free software job offers for the Haifa area are welcome at the
haifux at haifux.org mailing list. List managers (me and two others) are
available at webmaster at haifux.org. Format is English, no attachments, title
must start with [JOB OFFER]. Similar offers   for all of Israel are welcome
at "linux-il" <linux-il at cs.huji.ac.il>. Both these mailing lists require
subscription to mail to, or your mail will be moderated (not published
immediately). alternatively, you can email webmaster at haifux.org and ask that
your mail is forwarded to the list.
Please inform webmaster at haifux.org when the position is filled. It is also
polite to indicate you are not the company itself but an agency.

2. An enthusiastic guy I know in the center area is looking for a sysadmin
job. He is very much into free software.

Personally:
Muli and me will be happy to have a get-together with your family, including
children of course.
--
Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda.
http://ladypine.org